Aims & ObjectivesThe basic objective of the school is to imbibe superior knowledge, moral values, sense of purpose and decisive and free thinking in the student, special emphasis is laid on the child’s all round personality development and make them good human being. Our primary aim is to develop in the student’s qualities of integrity, honesty and compassion, to promote a spirit of enquiry, to faster a scientific temper within the bonds of humanism and to help the students become a meaningful part of the environment.
Bright lands convent school’s targets to:
- Make the children good human beings.
- Imbibe in them quality of humanity, courage, wisdom and handwork.
- Make them responsibly and patriotic citizens of the motherland.
- Educate and prepare them for the ever changing situations in life.
- Instill in the etiquettes, good manners, respect for the right & Privileges of others and their point of view.
- Above all spreading the light of education.