Conduct for Students
We strive to give the students the best education and a healthy environment, for which the school expect all students to respect the rules and regulation of the institution,
- Students must be in the school premises before the assembly bell.
- Every student must have the school diary which should be brought to the school daily.
- Every student must come to school in a proper & neat school uniform.
- The name class & section of the child should be marked on all his/her belongings,
- No child will leave the school premise without the permission of the principle during school hour.
- No child should bring costly items to school.
- All books & exercise note books must be properly covered.
- Students must complete the work assigned to them daily for homework.
- Care must be taken of all school properly damage done even by accident must be reported to the class teacher.
- To be polite with a smile like & behavior.
- To accept defeat with a smile like a true sportsman.
- To avoid vulgarity in talk & behavior.
- To strive for excellence in any activity he/she participates.
- To know the magic of magic words like ‘Please’ & ‘thank you’.